Specially developed to be taught by teachers in private studios, MusikMakers has a series of Studio Programs designed to suit the needs of children from 18 months right through to 6+ years. Complete our inquiry form to find out how to teach MusikMakers here.
MusikMakers Studio Programs:
For Private Teachers
MusikMakers three studio programs are designed to be taught by trained teachers to small groups of up to 12 children in a private studio environment. Each program is based on the best ideas of the music educationists Orff, Dalcrose and Kodaly.
Activities that are carefully crafted to suit the children's level of physical and mental development are used to further develop:
- Listening and language skills
- Spatial awareness
- Cooperation and socialization
- Reasoning ability
- Confidence and self esteem
- A lasting appreciation of the joy of music
The MusikMakers Studio Programs are:
- Adventurer for children aged 18months to 3 years.
- Explorer for children aged 3-4 years.
- Maestro for children aged 4-6+ years.